Aims & Objects
- To establish and run education, training and guidance institutions in the different faculties of knowledge in academicals, medical, computer, management, agricultural, industrial, technical and physical and rehabilitation centers etc.
- To take up social services, legal and legal literacy and social actions for the upliftment of the poor and down trodden.
- To run hostels, library for students and women and make available educational books and literature.
- Arranging cultutral, social programmes for the upliftment of secular based ideas and concepts.
- To provide knowledge and promotion of non-polluted environment through awareness programme.
- To impart training to women and men illiterates in the industries and open medical related industries (Herbal Medicine) cottage industries and other small scale industries to provide employment to such weaker sections of people to supplement their family income.